Thursday, May 30, 2013

REVIEW: ON NIVEA BABY SMOOTHY CREAM - HYPOALLERGENIC


This is my first ever blog post review :) I have always wanted to review and share the beauty products I have used and tested but never had time to do it till now!! :) Finally I will be able to post and share .hahaha. So here goes:



So this is how NIVEA BABY SMOOTHY CREAM - HYPOALLERGENIC looks like. Its in a tub and contains 200ml. I've been using this for a year now so I'm sure I can give you a great and informative review on this product. I absolutely love this moisturizer for face and body (night time use). This is my second tub already. I purchased mine at Ayala Watson's and it costs around 160+ pesos its super affordable and it would last you for a long time. The date of expiration is also noted at the side of the tub which is super helpful.
Opening the tub and viola this is how the cream looks like inside, when you purchase this its sealed and what I love about this, when you open the seal the product is super full . We all need moisturizer whether you have oily skin or dry skin its super duper important to moisturize!!!.I have combination skin so I  tend to get oily around the T zone area.  I love using this at night after I've applied my HG toner (shall be sharing my hg toner soon :D). A little of this goes a long way I get a pea sized amount and rub it on my palms, then i pat it all over my face. Feels oooo so good :) But for those with dry skin you can apply more its really up to you and you guys can use this morning and night. But for those oily or combination this is perfect for night time use.


For those who don't want to keep sticking their fingers into the tub here's a tip :) I bought this little pump container from metro ayala beauty department. It was on sale that time and cost 10 pesos but original price is around 25+ pesos. You can transfer some of the moisturizer into the pump bottle and if you ran out just refill the tiny bottle again. Super convenient when travelling because you don't need to stick your fingers in the tub. You simply get your lil bottle and pump some on your hand! :) 
This moisturizer is best for all skin types since its very mild!! :) ohh yeah it also has a baby clean scent to it which I love, you'll smell like a baby but it doesn't linger. Some may love the scent some may don't. This cream is really hydrating and skin absorbs it fast so it doesn't feel sticky :) This cream also contains CALENDULA which soothes skin irritations!! I tell you this works after I've used a scrub for my face, you know its natural that after scrub your skin gets a bit red which is normal. I apply this cream and it really soothes my skin in the morning my skin is flawless no ugly red patches


So that's it for my first ever review :) How did I go so far? Hoping that my review was super helpful for you guys :) Shall be posting more soon. For questions and suggestions or anything please email me at lim_alexis23@yahoo.com I almost always check my email :D 

  


1 comment:

  1. I think I also need to buy a plump container :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete